Taking pictures with a Digital Camera
Taking pictures with a Digital CameraMay 31
For all those who are photography aficionados, seeing the world through the hind eyes of a photographer who gives attention to each and every iota of detail that nature has in store of them, is definitely obvious. So this is the time to dust off your camera, clean your lenses and head outdoors, doing something that inspires you the most. We mean doing something that does not require you to glue yourself to either your phone or computer, but your camera.
Though one thing you need to remember about when taking pictures is you want to look great as well, staying fit is a huge part of my daily live. Personally my favorite way to stay fit is to do Ben Pakulski’s Mi40X Workout Program. Overall it’s a great program where no matter what camera you have you’ll look good in the photo! I personally follow Workout Ace as my source of fitness related information, not to mention their Facebook seems to be filled with other great health related tips.
This is a guide on how to take perfect pictures with your digital camera. Mentioned below are some steps which will give you a direction or a prerogative towards photography.
- The basic step is to ensure knowledge regarding all the buttons that are there on your camera. You must know the function of each and every button before proceeding ahead.
- Now, adjust the settings of the camera according to your wish. You can adjust the brightness, contrast, shutter time et cetera as per your discretion. It is mandatory to go through the user manual that has been provided with the camera.
- On the back side of the camera, there will be a screen which will project the image of the object which your camera is focused at. You can zoom in or out, if necessary.
- Now, look for the photo button. Usually, it is located on the top right side of every camera.
- Once the screen projects the perfect picture, all you have to do is press the button at the right time, but make sure that you hold the button before leaving it. This will help you in gaining a proper idea of the time when you are supposed to click.
- You can view your pictures by using play button, present in the function panel of the camera.
- You can insert your memory card or attach your USB to your computer or phone, and upload your pictures to print or save them.
Now, these are some tips to improve the quality of the pictures you take. (Canon is the brand I use)
- Visualize the image in your head as if it is a dream and then focus your camera on it to make it come alive.
- One of the most important features in your camera is the aperture. It regulates the amount of light coming through the lens, and also controls the depth of field, i.e. what part of the image appears in sharp focus.
- Where the aperture regulates the amount of light coming through the lens, the shutter has the work of controlling how long the sensor is going to be exposed to it. Speed of the shutter depends on the way you desire to control the movement in your photograph.
- Next important thing is the white balance of the camera. Take it in semblance with the color around us which is constantly changing because of the light from the sun or any artificial light source. And each one of these sources has its own color temperature. The lower the temperature, the warmer the light, and the higher the temperature, the cooler the light. Warm light gives an orangish touch to the picture and cooler light gives it a bluish tinch.