For all those who are photography aficionados, seeing the world through the hind eyes of a photographer who gives attention to each and every iota of detail that nature has in store of them, is definitely obvious. So this is the time to dust off your camera, clean your lenses and head outdoors, doing something that inspires you the most. We mean doing something that does not require you to glue yourself to either your phone or computer, but your camera.
Though one thing you need to remember about when taking pictures is you want to look great as well, staying fit is a huge part of my daily live. Personally my favorite way to stay fit is to do Ben Pakulski’s Mi40X Workout Program. Overall it’s a great program where no matter what camera you have you’ll look good in the photo! I personally follow Workout Ace as my source of fitness related information, not to mention their Facebook seems to be filled with other great health related tips.
This is a guide on how to take perfect pictures with your digital camera. Mentioned below are some steps which will give you a direction or a prerogative towards photography.
- The basic step is to ensure knowledge regarding all the buttons that are there on your camera. You must know the function of each and every button before proceeding ahead.
- Now, adjust the settings of the camera according to your wish. You can adjust the brightness, contrast, shutter time et cetera as per your discretion. It is mandatory to go through the user manual that has been provided with the camera.
- On the back side of the camera, there will be a screen which will project the image of the object which your camera is focused at. You can zoom in or out, if necessary.
- Now, look for the photo button. Usually, it is located on the top right side of every camera.
- Once the screen projects the perfect picture, all you have to do is press the button at the right time, but make sure that you hold the button before leaving it. This will help you in gaining a proper idea of the time when you are supposed to click.
- You can view your pictures by using play button, present in the function panel of the camera.
- You can insert your memory card or attach your USB to your computer or phone, and upload your pictures to print or save them.
Now, these are some tips to improve the quality of the pictures you take. (Canon is the brand I use)
- Visualize the image in your head as if it is a dream and then focus your camera on it to make it come alive.
- One of the most important features in your camera is the aperture. It regulates the amount of light coming through the lens, and also controls the depth of field, i.e. what part of the image appears in sharp focus.
- Where the aperture regulates the amount of light coming through the lens, the shutter has the work of controlling how long the sensor is going to be exposed to it. Speed of the shutter depends on the way you desire to control the movement in your photograph.
- Next important thing is the white balance of the camera. Take it in semblance with the color around us which is constantly changing because of the light from the sun or any artificial light source. And each one of these sources has its own color temperature. The lower the temperature, the warmer the light, and the higher the temperature, the cooler the light. Warm light gives an orangish touch to the picture and cooler light gives it a bluish tinch.
Everybody loves getting great pictures, right? Before I began blogging, I loved recording the key things within my existence. The issue is, though, that does not all people have nice Digital slr cameras to consider great photos. Or you do, however, you don’t always wish to carry it around! So today I will provide you with a couple of pointers for creating awesome photos… together with your wise phone!
Personally for my smartphone needs I read from some of the more popular tech websites to figure out how to take better pictures. Most of the time I look read technology blogs that cover android news specifically for galaxy s6 guides. Anyways Here is what I follow when snapping my shots!
1. Choose good lighting. Photos in bad light, especially on wise phones, will come out fuzzy. Pictures taken outdoors are usually what you want (Tip: Overcast days are really the very best. Shh, don’t tell). If you are absolutely stuck going for a photo inside and also the lighting isn’t great, attempt to open some blinds to include sun light. Read more at iald.org for more great lighting tips.
2. Tap the screen. Tapping the screen once you pull-up the digital camera application enables your camera to concentrate, which results in a far more crisp photo. On some camera phones, tapping different regions of the screen, such as the least heavy or pitch-dark area, will brighten or darken the photo’s lighting, too.
3. Pick interesting angles.
4. Don’t center your subject. When whatsoever possible, use the “rule of thirds.” Should you take a look at a picture and draw two equally spread vertical lines and 2 equally spread lines of horizontal type, you receive what appears like a tic tac foot board. It’s best to place subject along individuals lines or crossing points, but never right within the center. This produces more interesting photos.
5. Edit your photos. VSCO Cam is my personal favorite application for editing photos. It’s FREE within the application store, however i promise you, it’s worth in addition to that. I personally use it just about every day. It’s super easy to use and enables you to definitely crop, brighten, saturate, adjust exposure & brightness, add filters and much more. So well worth the extra couple of minutes to decorate your photos! Personally no camera can save someone whom doesn’t groom themselves! Take a look at these highly rated braun shavers get get a better idea on what gives you that clean shave. You can find more great shaving tips at shaveradvisor.com
I could go on and on about why I love furry little cats.
But instead I figure I should just show you my favorite picture of the week!
I also want to say that I adopted a cat similar to this this week. (Probably the reason I made this post haha)
Anyways I just wanted to educate a few people (you know who you are) on why you should get a cat and why I love them!
Here are my 5 reasons you should get yourself a cat.
- Cats = happiness
- They’re weird like us!
- They don’t like exercise woohoo
- They can sleep in or on anything…
- They love to cuddle!
So hopefully that was all the convincing you needed to get a cat. Now what about the cat breeds and figuring out which one to get? I personally recommend taking a look at the Maine Coon breed that you can find over at catbreedsinformation.com
Well some do require more attention and supervision over others.
So ensure you do proper research before getting one!
I created this website to share cool pictures and or things I have come across on the web overtime. I am a photographer by heart and am an avid animal lover!
Especially cats (Big cats to b precise) as one day they will take over the world!
So to start this website off I would like to share with you the Siberian tiger aka the Amur tiger. Here are some lesser known facts about this beautiful beast:
- It is the largest cat in the world.
- They are solitary animals.
- They can eat up to 60 lbs at a time.
- A litter consist of 2-6 cubs.
- Once they are 2-3 years old they will leave the den!
Also there are only 400-500 Siberian tigers left in the world, this makes me sad. This makes them endangered! Efforts have been made to stop poaching this wonderful animal but it still continues to this day.
Anyways as sad as that is it is still a beautiful creation, and I hope you enjoy the future posts to come whether it is wild life based or whatever else types of crazy things I take pictures of!