Everybody loves getting great pictures, right? Before I began blogging, I loved recording the key things within my existence. The issue is, though, that does not all people have nice Digital slr cameras to consider great photos. Or you do, however, you don’t always wish to carry it around! So today I will provide you with a couple of pointers for creating awesome photos… together with your wise phone!
Personally for my smartphone needs I read from some of the more popular tech websites to figure out how to take better pictures. Most of the time I look read technology blogs that cover android news specifically for galaxy s6 guides. Anyways Here is what I follow when snapping my shots!
1. Choose good lighting. Photos in bad light, especially on wise phones, will come out fuzzy. Pictures taken outdoors are usually what you want (Tip: Overcast days are really the very best. Shh, don’t tell). If you are absolutely stuck going for a photo inside and also the lighting isn’t great, attempt to open some blinds to include sun light. Read more at iald.org for more great lighting tips.
2. Tap the screen. Tapping the screen once you pull-up the digital camera application enables your camera to concentrate, which results in a far more crisp photo. On some camera phones, tapping different regions of the screen, such as the least heavy or pitch-dark area, will brighten or darken the photo’s lighting, too.
3. Pick interesting angles.
4. Don’t center your subject. When whatsoever possible, use the “rule of thirds.” Should you take a look at a picture and draw two equally spread vertical lines and 2 equally spread lines of horizontal type, you receive what appears like a tic tac foot board. It’s best to place subject along individuals lines or crossing points, but never right within the center. This produces more interesting photos.
5. Edit your photos. VSCO Cam is my personal favorite application for editing photos. It’s FREE within the application store, however i promise you, it’s worth in addition to that. I personally use it just about every day. It’s super easy to use and enables you to definitely crop, brighten, saturate, adjust exposure & brightness, add filters and much more. So well worth the extra couple of minutes to decorate your photos! Personally no camera can save someone whom doesn’t groom themselves! Take a look at these highly rated braun shavers get get a better idea on what gives you that clean shave. You can find more great shaving tips at shaveradvisor.com
I could go on and on about why I love furry little cats.
But instead I figure I should just show you my favorite picture of the week!
I also want to say that I adopted a cat similar to this this week. (Probably the reason I made this post haha)
Anyways I just wanted to educate a few people (you know who you are) on why you should get a cat and why I love them!
Here are my 5 reasons you should get yourself a cat.
- Cats = happiness
- They’re weird like us!
- They don’t like exercise woohoo
- They can sleep in or on anything…
- They love to cuddle!
So hopefully that was all the convincing you needed to get a cat. Now what about the cat breeds and figuring out which one to get? I personally recommend taking a look at the Maine Coon breed that you can find over at catbreedsinformation.com
Well some do require more attention and supervision over others.
So ensure you do proper research before getting one!
I created this website to share cool pictures and or things I have come across on the web overtime. I am a photographer by heart and am an avid animal lover!
Especially cats (Big cats to b precise) as one day they will take over the world!
So to start this website off I would like to share with you the Siberian tiger aka the Amur tiger. Here are some lesser known facts about this beautiful beast:
- It is the largest cat in the world.
- They are solitary animals.
- They can eat up to 60 lbs at a time.
- A litter consist of 2-6 cubs.
- Once they are 2-3 years old they will leave the den!
Also there are only 400-500 Siberian tigers left in the world, this makes me sad. This makes them endangered! Efforts have been made to stop poaching this wonderful animal but it still continues to this day.
Anyways as sad as that is it is still a beautiful creation, and I hope you enjoy the future posts to come whether it is wild life based or whatever else types of crazy things I take pictures of!